Work From Home Jobs in Bangalore Without Investment | Work From Home Jobs for Female | Work From Home Jobs in Bangalore Part Time
Job Title: Next.js Developer
Pay Package: 10000 – 15000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization ; Coursenator Private Limited –
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
This is a remote position.
A Next. js developer is responsible for working with internal teams to design, develop and maintain front-end applications. They work on the development of front-end applications that allow server-side rendering and generating static websites for React-based web applications.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer with experience in NextJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redux (or any other State Management framework), TailwindCSS, and a UI Framework (we use Ant Design & FluentUI) to join our product team who will be an exceptional problem solver.
What to expect from the role
- Work on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Exposure to the industry with guidance from experts in the field.
- First-hand experience with developing web pages.
- Opportunity to learn on the job with scope for growth.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices using TailwindCSS – our go-to CSS library.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable React components, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, TailwindCSS, and CSS Flexbox.
- Proficient with UI Frameworks like Ant Design and Fluent UI is a plus.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Seeking a full-time engagement and not being distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
- We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
- We don’t do meetings without agendas. It saves time and gives us purpose.
- We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
- We love to ask and tell than assume. It’s good to be on the same page.
- We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 6 months
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Required)