Amazon Job Work From Home | Amazon India Work From Home | Amazon Job Work From Home in Delhi
Job Title: Operations Manager
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: ATSPL – Haryana –
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of work experience.
Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
Should be flexible to adapt to a 24 x 7 operating environment
Ability to pull data from databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems).
Amazon – where builders can build! We’re looking for a smart, customer-obsessed innovator and owner to join our Operations Team
Purview of a Operations Manager
Manager-I, Operations is responsible for managing a team and facilitating flow of information across multiple stakeholders to resolve any potential issues that impact customer experience/ business continuity.
The candidate should have a basic understanding of the logistics space and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form. She/he should be able to come up with process improvements drive them through completion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Managing a shift, constantly identifying opportunities to improve team performance and owning associated change management.
- Developing and/or referring to performance metrics to drive team performance and business results.
- Identifying the business impact of trends and making data backed decisions.
- Communicating with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Finance, Ops Excellence, Fulfillment Centers)
- Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and following through on resolutions.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed, is a plus.
Key job responsibilities
Drive continuous learning and process improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
Lead the learning, training and development for all the associates, process experts and managers in the positive correlation between customer experience and productivity
Excellence implementation. Create and deploy a learning calendar and ensure 100% compliance
Provide Strategic vision for the Operations Excellence program for project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy
Drive tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing the road map to achieve the Operation Excellence team’s vision.
Support process improvements, best practice sharing, and standardization across all Amazon Logistics processes using Lean principles.
Provide metrics inputs that support compliance of standard work and that drives improvements in cost and quality.
Champion role wise standard work based on Lean principles despite the pressure to deviate regardless of the direction from which it comes.
Gain consensus to push change forward while keeping variation between sites to a minimum.
Collaborate and communicate with other global teams on best practices, internal and external benchmarking, talent development, continuous process improvement, programs of study and knowledge sharing.
- Completed MBA or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar field.
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt/ Green