Amazon Jobs Bangalore Work From Home | Amazon India Work From Home |Amazon Job Vacancy Work From Home
Job Title: Full Stack Developer for Viva VOLT
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Viva Books Private Limited –
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Full Stack Developer for Viva VOLT
Salary: Upto 8 Lakhs CTC per annum
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack Developer to work on the applications end-to-end, including both the front-end and back-end development. The ideal candidate brings a user-first approach to their code and works with the team to build new features.
Since this role involves work on the core Digital products, you’ll be involved in all stages of product development from conception to final release, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work across the full stack, building new features and own their further development.
- Build bulletproof and scalable REST APIs
- Develop reusable components in ReactJS by integrating the required APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to design, develop, review and test applications
- Work with the team to build and deploy a scalable system architecture.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver a great user experience across platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to write clean, modular and scalable code
- Experience with the development and deployment of real-world projects or equivalent
- Complete understanding of dynamic web-development architecture with experience in database integration
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience in API design and database schema design
- Experience working with NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Good knowledge on Cloud Services like AWS (Amazon Web Services, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of building web components with HTML and CSS
Good to have:
- Experience of building B2B products
- Knowledge of Version system such as Git
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and microservice architecture
- Experience with Websockets and real time communication
- Basic understanding of Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- Electron experience preferred
How we work?
- We use open source tools such as Redmine and Mantis for our Project management
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings are twice a week
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Day shift